Optima Design Automation (“us”, “we”, or “our”) operates the https://optima-da.com website (the “Service”).
This page informs you of our policies regarding the collection, use, and disclosure of personal data when you use our Service and the choices you have associated with that data.
- Service: Service is the https://optima-da.com website operated by Optima Design Automation
- Personal Data: Personal Data means data about a living individual who can be identified from those data (or from those and other information either in our possession or likely to come into our possession).
- Usage Data: Usage Data is data collected automatically either generated by the use of the Service or from the Service infrastructure itself (for example, the duration of a page visit).
- Cookies: Cookies are small pieces of data stored on your device (computer or mobile device).
- Data Processors (or Service Providers): Data Processor (or Service Provider) means any natural or legal person who processes the data on behalf of the Data Controller. We may use the services of various Service Providers in order to process your data more effectively.
- Data Subject (or User): Data Subject is any living individual who is using our Service and is the subject of Personal Data.
By using this Website, you consent to the collection and use of the information as described here. If we decide to make changes to this Privacy Statement, we will post the changes on this site so that you will always know what information we collect, and how we use it.
From time to time, as may be required by applicable law, we may also seek your explicit consent to process certain data and information collected on this website or volunteered by you.
Information Collection and Use
We collect several different types of information for various purposes to provide and improve our Service to you.
Types of Data Collected
While using our Service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you (“Personal Data”). Personally identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
- Email address
- First name and last name
- Phone number
- Address, State, Province, ZIP/Postal code, City
- Cookies and Usage Data
We may use your Personal Data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information how the Service is accessed and used (“Usage Data”). This Usage Data may include information such as your computer’s Internet Protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our Service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
Tracking & Cookies Data
Cookies are files with small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your browser from a website and stored on your device. Tracking technologies also used are beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our Service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our Service.
Examples of Cookies we use:
- Session Cookies. We use Session Cookies to operate our Service.
- Preference Cookies. We use Preference Cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
- Security Cookies. We use Security Cookies for security purposes.
Personal Information You Provide to Us
Optima Design Automation collects Personal Information and Anonymous Information from you when you visit the Site. “Personal Information” means any information that may be used to identify an individual, including, but not limited to: a first and last name; e-mail address; a home, postal or other physical address or other contact information; title, occupation, industry, place of employment, or personal interests; and other information necessary to provide a service that you requested. “Anonymous Information” means information that is not associated with or linked to your Personal Information; Anonymous Information does not permit the identification of individual persons. We collect Personal Information and Anonymous Information, as described below.
We collect Personal Information from you in the following instances:
- If you register for a download, seminar, webinar, or event, we will collect your contact information, your place of employment, and your job title.
- If you register for customer support, we might ask you to provide your contact information, login ID and password, customer support PIN, License server HostID or serial number, and your preferences for your page.
- If you fill out the Contact Form for further information on Optima Design Automation you must provide your contact information, place of employment, job title.
- If you submit an employment application, we will ask you to provide your name, phone number, resume, and cover letter, and any information contained therein.
- If you would like to receive information from us (investor or otherwise), you must provide your name, contact information, and a description of your comment or question.
- If you e-mail us directly via an e-mail hyperlink to provide us feedback or to ask us a question regarding the Site or our business, we will collect any information contained in such e-mail.
- If you download software from the Site, we will collect your contact information, place of employment, job title, job function, and intended use of the software.
Use of Personal Information
We collect Personal Information from you to fulfill your requests. For example, we may use your Personal Information to process an employment application, should you submit one to us. We may also use your Personal Information to send you information that you requested, or to confirm registrations, purchases, or service request submissions.
We may use your e-mail address to notify you of products or services that may interest you, such as to keep you informed about events or other items of interest, to notify you of recent updates to our Site, or to provide you with product news notification (such as patch releases). You may opt-out from receiving promotional or marketing e-mails by notifying us at the address specified at the bottom of any unwanted e-mail. These opt-out procedures may not be available for transactional or relationship messages, such as e-mails that are necessary to provide you with confirmation of a completed transaction (such as a purchase, service request, or change in your user profile), to provide you with warranty information regarding a particular product you purchased, provide notification of changes of terms of service, or to provide you with important information about the use of a product that you have purchased or software that you have downloaded.
We may use your mailing address or telephone number for a variety of Optima-related reasons. We may send you periodic mailings or telephone you to inform you of new products, services, or events. If you do not wish to receive such calls, you may request to be removed from the call list at the time of the call.
We may create Anonymous Information records from Personal Information by excluding information (such as your name) that make the information personally identifiable to you. We use this Anonymous Information to perform statistical analyses of users’ aggregate behavior so that we may enhance the content of our services and improve site navigation.
Disclosure of Personal Information
Your Personal Information will generally not be shared, sold, traded, or rented to individuals or other entities (such as direct mail organizations).
We may disclose your Personal Information if we believe in good faith that such disclosure is necessary to (a) comply with relevant laws or to respond to subpoenas or warrants served on Optima Design Automation; or (b) protect and defend the rights or property of Optima Design Automation or users of the Site.
Legal Basis for Processing Personal Data Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
Optima Design Automation may process your Personal Data because:
- We need to perform a contract with you
- You have given us permission to do so
- The processing is in our legitimate interests and it’s not overridden by your rights
- To comply with the law
Retention of Data
Optima Design Automation will also retain Usage Data for internal analysis purposes. Usage Data is generally retained for a shorter period of time, except when this data is used to strengthen the security or to improve the functionality of our Service, or we are legally obligated to retain this data for longer time periods.
Transfer of Data
Your information, including Personal Data, may be transferred to — and maintained on — computers located outside of your state, province, country or other governmental jurisdiction where the data protection laws may differ than those from your jurisdiction.
If you are located outside United States and choose to provide information to us, please note that we transfer the data, including Personal Data, to United States and process it there.
Disclosure of Data
Optima Design Automation may disclose your Personal Data in the good faith belief that such action is necessary to:
- To comply with a legal obligation
- To protect and defend the rights or property of Optima Design Automation
- To prevent or investigate possible wrongdoing in connection with the Service
- To protect the personal safety of users of the Service or the public
- To protect against legal liability
Security of Data
The security of your data is important to us, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your Personal Data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
While we strive to protect your Personal Information, we cannot ensure the security of the information you transmit to us, and so we urge you to take every precaution to protect your Personal Information when you are on the Internet. We suggest that you change your passwords often, use passwords that include a combination of letters and numbers, and use a secure browser. Products and services are available which can help give you privacy protection while navigating the Internet. See www.privacyalliance.org/resources/ for an overview of many privacy-related tools. While we do not anticipate breaches in security, if one occurs, we will use commercially reasonable efforts to correct the problem that led to the breach.
Your Data Protection Rights Under General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR)
If you are a resident of the European Economic Area (EEA), you have certain data protection rights. Optima Design Automation aims to take reasonable steps to allow you to correct, amend, delete, or limit the use of your Personal Data.
If you wish to be informed what Personal Data we hold about you and if you want it to be removed from our systems, please contact us.
In certain circumstances, you have the following data protection rights:
- The right to access, update or to delete the information we have on you. Whenever made possible, you can access, update or request deletion of your Personal Data directly within your account settings section. If you are unable to perform these actions yourself, please contact us to assist you.
- The right of rectification. You have the right to have your information rectified if that information is inaccurate or incomplete.
- The right to object. You have the right to object to our processing of your Personal Data.
- The right of restriction. You have the right to request that we restrict the processing of your personal information.
- The right to data portability. You have the right to be provided with a copy of the information we have on you in a structured, machine-readable and commonly used format.
- The right to withdraw consent. You also have the right to withdraw your consent at any time where Optima Design Automation relied on your consent to process your personal information.
Please note that we may ask you to verify your identity before responding to such requests.
You have the right to complain to a Data Protection Authority about our collection and use of your Personal Data. For more information, please contact your local data protection authority in the European Economic Area (EEA).
We may employ third-party companies and individuals to facilitate our Service (“Service Providers”), to provide the Service on our behalf, to perform Service-related services or to assist us in analyzing how our Service is used.
These third parties have access to your Personal Data only to perform these tasks on our behalf and are obligated not to disclose or use it for any other purpose.
We may use third-party Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our Service.
Our Service does not address anyone under the age of 18 (“Children”).
We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with Personal Data, please contact us. If we become aware that we have collected Personal Data from children without verification of parental consent, we take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Sites
We have no control over and assume no responsibility for the content, privacy policies or practices of any third-party sites or services.
For your information, Optima is located at:
Optima Design Automation
P.O. Box 266
Nazareth 1610102, Israel
Effective Date: October 18, 2019