Be part of a company on the leading edge of new technology – Safety Automation in the Automotive Industry. You will work with a young, forward looking team of inspiring engineers and supportive managers, be allowed to innovative and design from “scratch”, while contributing to new industry standards, have your name engraved on leading-edge technology patents. Be part of the future of driverless cars and more!
Optima Design Automation provides Functional Safety Electronic Design Automation solutions and services for ASIC/chip designers of Automotive and all safety-critical semiconductor chips. Optima is leading the market with its ultra-fast fault-simulation technology, capable of performing fault-simulations over 5 orders of magnitude faster than regular RTL and gate-level simulation tools, for various Applications. Optima helps its customer achieve in their chips the highest safety level of ASIL-D of ISO-26262 Functional Safety standard, allowing them to compete in the hottest semiconductor market segment of autonomous driving and automotive in general.
Location: (One position in Nazareth) and (another position in West Bank)
Short description of the position:
Want to be part of shaping the future of autonomous driving? Want to develop your career in the hot area of Functional safety and ISO-26262?
Join our Innovative Team.
The Sr. Software Programmer, Functional Safetywill be responsible for:
- Build Functional Safety EDA tools for autonomous-cars semiconductor chipsusing C++, OOP
- Work with netlist and traversal algorithm
Must Haves (Basic Qualifications)
- 4+ years experience in C/C++, OOP
- Experience in advanced programming, data-structures and algorithms
- OOP, Design patterns, software design architecture
- Software development processes
- in Computer Science, Computer Engineering
Advantages/Good to haves experience:
- Implemented (or used) EDA/CAD tools
- Hardware Understanding: ASIC design flow, simulators, waveforms, RTL, Verilog, VHDL, logic-design and computer hardware structure, gate level
- Experience or education in formal-methods
- Experience or education in machine learning
- Experience in Linux environment
- A. or PhD
For Nazareth Applications (click here)
For West Bank Applications (click here)
Send resumes and grades-cards to: email@example.com